The Goteborg ITxPT laboratory is located in the Lindholmen Science Park in Goteborg, Sweden.
The ITxPT laboratory hosts:
- a technical test platform where modules in-progress to be labeled are tested,
- meeting rooms up to 200 persons for working groups and technical meetings.
The ITxPT laboratory provides technical support:
- runs integration tests based on operational scenarios with labeled modules
- tests IP service consumption through dedicated tools
- analyses architecture design and checks implementation choices
- gathers and shares good practices
The Goteborg lab has a dedicated area for local projects, such as RIVSILOn and others.