Intellectual property and acceptable use
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
• retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
• download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
• print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of ITxPT.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
1. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
• in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
• in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
• making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
1. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that ITxPT makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. ITxPT is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
2. Whilst ITxPT uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
3. ITxPT accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Limitation of liability
2. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, ITxPT accepts no liability for any of the following:any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; loss or corruption of any data, database or software; any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
ITxPT is an association incorporated in Belgium whose registered address is UITP, International Association of Public Transport, Rue Sainte-Marie 6, B-1080 Brussels, Belgium and it operates the Website https://itxpt.org. The registered VAT number is BE0656563009.
You can contact ITxPT association by email at email@example.com
Do you run
the next generation of interoperable architecture?
ITxPT would like to know your opinion about the most interoperable IT architecture
for public transport